WELCOME TO FOUR ON THE FOUR: A BLOG ABOUT JAZZ DRUMMING AND ALL THINGS UNRELATED, BROUGHT TO YOU BY JON McCASLIN

Friday, May 4, 2012

Jon McCaslin Quintet - Live at the Cellar


Howdy folks,

I'm on the road for the next few days promoting my latest album Sunalta. If you are in the Vancouver area please drop by the Cellar and say hello this Friday and Saturday.

The Jon McCaslin Quintet - SUNALTA CD Release

Friday, May 4

Saturday, May 5

8:00pm

Cellar Jazz Club - 3611 West Broadway, Vancouver, British Columbia

Featuring:

Jon McCaslin - Drums

Brad Turner - Trumpet

Phil Dwyer - Tenor Saxophone

Tilden Webb - Piano

Jodi Proznick - Bass


If you are interested a copy of my latest album, please drop me a line and I'll set you up or visit www.cellarlive.com

No comments:

Post a Comment