WELCOME TO FOUR ON THE FOUR: A BLOG ABOUT JAZZ DRUMMING AND ALL THINGS UNRELATED, BROUGHT TO YOU BY JON McCASLIN

Friday, December 11, 2009

Kenny Washington & 100 Posts !

Well, today is a bit of milestone here at Four on the Floor with this being my 100th post since this blog's inception last spring. I would like to thank all the people who have e.mailed me regarding my blog and commented on my content. Thank you all for your encouraging words and I'm looking forward to continuing with my posts regarding jazz drumming and all things unrelated in the time ahead.

Someone asked me when I was going to start selling my own "Four on the Floor" t-shirts (a la Darcy James Argue & The Secret Society) but I think I'm going to wait on that one for awhile (!)

In the meantime, enjoy some playing by the fine (and, in my opinion, underrated!), Kenny Washington on drums.

First, with the critically acclaimed Bill Charlap trio with Peter Washington on bass:



And here's a nice solo feature with Kenny demonstrating his exceptional brush work:

No comments:

Post a Comment